LINQPad Plug-in for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 lets you use LINQPad tool to query Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with the CRM LINQ provider shipped with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 SDK.
LINQPad (http://www.linqpad.net/) is a tool that may be described as "SQL Management Studio for LINQ queries”. LINQPad supports many standard .NET LINQ providers as well, as many of nonstandard ones. This project is intended to add support for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 LINQ-to-CRM provider.
Connect to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 – Online or OnPremise - browse entity schema, write and execute LINQ-to-CRM queries.
1) Support of all Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 deployment types: Online, OnPremise and SPLA
2) Entity schema browsing – navigating through entity sets, entity attributes and relationships
3) Writing and executing LINQ queries against entity sets
4) Examining QueryExpression used for actual data retrieval
1) Make sure you have .NET Framework 4.0 and Windows Identity Foundation installed
2) Download and install LINQPad for .NET Framework 4.0 from http://www.linqpad.net
3) Download CrmLINQPadPlugin.lpx from ‘Downloads’ section of this page
4) Run LINQPad and register the plugin – go to "Add Connection\View More Drivers\Browse" and select CrmLINQPadPlugin.lpx
5) To create a CRM connection, click "Add Connection" and select "MS CRM 2011" in "Use a typed data context from your own assembly" section